Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 9

This morning I did a lot of planning and preparing for tomorrow. Tomorrow my teacher has a sub and I'm going to be the "teacher" - it's my practice run before I take over Tuesday. And Tuesday, I'll officially be on my own - my teacher won't be there either and I'll be the "sub". I'm really excited though - I'm not very nervous anymore. I have a great class of kids.
This morning I did the morning meeting, then we did math rotations. Cursive went well - we're finally about half way through the lower-case alphabet. We made it through all of the letters that start at the base and go up on the first stroke. This afternoon we didn't get to our science lesson because we did the pretest for reading instead. Overall, the day went very well. I'm off to bed so I'll be well rested for tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment